It's been so long since I had the time to enjoy a nice, relaxing breakfast. Together with my family or buddies.
I would want so much to walk to the market, sit down, order some food and sip kopi, watch the busy crowd, buy some groceries, and return home while the sun is shining brightly at us =)
Perhaps I can make it happen this week? =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yunnan travel DJ vlog
https://youtu.be/u4nw3ySDIOQ?is=T5vpsa1BJkblHXdg Yunnan DJ travel vlog TJSClub
-
Blur Bee gave me the link to this: http://www.talkingcock.com/html/article.php?sid=1891 . I'll be good and save everyone's trouble o...
-
A soon forgotten sport - void deck soccer Boys around my age would have played void deck soccer in their primary and/or secondary scho...
-
The ability to get kids to warm up to me very easily. I think I can make them stop crying too!
No comments:
Post a Comment