As another season wound down, it's 3 months to ponder and act upon whom Arsenal should recruit to boost their title hopes next season... in my opinion just 2 players - a pacy world-class striker and a sturdy defensive midfielder. An agile left winger to complement Walcott on the right will be good too. Think Agbonlahor will come cheap?
C'mon #ArsenalFC, surprise us.
- impatient fan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yunnan travel DJ vlog
https://youtu.be/u4nw3ySDIOQ?is=T5vpsa1BJkblHXdg Yunnan DJ travel vlog TJSClub
-
Blur Bee gave me the link to this: http://www.talkingcock.com/html/article.php?sid=1891 . I'll be good and save everyone's trouble o...
-
A soon forgotten sport - void deck soccer Boys around my age would have played void deck soccer in their primary and/or secondary scho...
-
The ability to get kids to warm up to me very easily. I think I can make them stop crying too!
No comments:
Post a Comment