Thursday, July 07, 2011

6th July

is always gonna be special day.

My 2nd year anniversary in $MRT. =)

It didn't really occur to me until N informed me about it on fb.

It is also on this date that I received a piece of excellent news from "Employee Communications". Am very very very very very elated. =)

I need to thank EVERYONE in the company for this, especially to my direct-working colleagues and superiors. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

_______

I needed to serve Sat + Sun guard duty, 2 days in a row! I booked out on Sun morning but however couldn't make it in time to return in the evening! I was so afraid that I jolted up from my nightmare. Haha. Bizarredly I went back to sleep, feeling relieved that I'm working, not serving the NS.

Yeah, perhaps we should always look on the positive side of everything. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.