Highly recommended if you're at London!!
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Bailey's Fish 'n' Chips
As recommended by TripAdvisor... how could we not hunt down this restaurant! Tucking into the lunch set at only £5.65! Succulent cod fish with batter that doesn't stick and crispy, freshly fried fries with a dash of vinegar... yummy lunch!
Highly recommended if you're at London!!
Highly recommended if you're at London!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yunnan travel DJ vlog
https://youtu.be/u4nw3ySDIOQ?is=T5vpsa1BJkblHXdg Yunnan DJ travel vlog TJSClub
-
Blur Bee gave me the link to this: http://www.talkingcock.com/html/article.php?sid=1891 . I'll be good and save everyone's trouble o...
-
A soon forgotten sport - void deck soccer Boys around my age would have played void deck soccer in their primary and/or secondary scho...
-
The ability to get kids to warm up to me very easily. I think I can make them stop crying too!

No comments:
Post a Comment