Thursday, July 07, 2016

6th July

Randomly revisited my blog archive to see what I was doing with my life x years ago.

Ah, 6th July 2009. How could I ever forget this date? It was my first day of work at what they term in Mandarin, the University of Society. This year has passed by in a flash, it’s already July and only 5 months before the year ends. 5 months!!?

Revelation No. 1: Whatever are still pending on your 2016 resolution list, please get down to achieving them!
Revelation No. 2: Babywyx turns 1 in two months’ time!!!

So 6th July 2016 was yesterday and it fell on a PH (Hari Raya Puasa). We gathered at CT’s lovely cosy nest for dinner, fruits, cake and wine. Enjoyed the laughter and quality catch up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...