Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Final farewell to Block 123

Block 123 Tampines Court
1988 - 2018

Taken 10 years apart - trees in the distance have grown (and quality of phone-camera improved drastically!)

Entrance to master bedroom - I would sit there chatting  and/or discussing homework on the landline with my friends

Kitchen - had countless meals here

Living room taken from balcony

Bathroom for 3 of us - we played watergun and soapy-sliding on our buttocks!

Master bedroom looking at the common walkway. My bro and I played football along the the walkway

Upstairs looking down at living room. I would leap from one staircase landing to the next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...