Friday, December 28, 2018

Affectionate Yx

Silly girl ate yogurt and got some on her nose 

My girl wyx3 is getting more affectionate and sweet these days.

She will say things like, "Are you going to work tomorrow? Don't go to work forever, ok?" followed by "Wo hui xiang ni leh (I will miss you)" complete with a look of reluctance on her face.

This was yesterday when I asked for a photo -



She leaned towards me and placed her hand on me. #heartmelts
<3 p="">
<3 p="">This morning, I woke yx up as I was gonna carry her to grandma's house. She opened her sleepy eyes, picked herself up and walked towards me gingerly. As she reached out and clutched onto me, she mumbled, "I love you, Papa."
<3 p="">
<3 p=""><3 3="">
<3 p="">
<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...