Friday, May 26, 2023

My proudest achievement at work yet

This.

Sweated so much. Fingers numbed. Brain fogged. Hair pulled.
Numerous iterations.
Dozens of working files and templates.
Many meetings with users and stakeholder.
Planning that started 3 years ago.
Several sit-down technical discussions and consultations with MOF. 
Hundreds of hours scrutinizing, comparing, editing the excel cost template.
Seeking approval from the Authority.
I was the gatekeeper. THE GATEKEEPER. NOBODY ELSE WORKED ON THIS PAPER EXCEPT ME. If I sat on it for months, the paper wouldn't budge.
Do u even know how many levels of approval were required before it was even submitted???!

The above doesn't articulate well enough but it was really by far the most extremely challenging approval I have ever worked on.

Hell, I gruntled about the tediousness and my extreme frustration so much at home, even Wyx would often ask me, "δ½ ηš„paper approve 了吗?"

AND HERE IT IS, THE GOLDEN EMAIL.

It was such a great deal. Dpc. Massive.

Colleagues even sent their "Congratulations!" πŸ˜‚

WELL DONE TO ME AND MYSELF. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€›

Now, to call tender...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The overseas shirt

I'm not sure about you, but I have a few tops that I categorised as "overseas shirts". That means I wear them only when I go f...