Hmmm but they're still not comfortable with their heads underwater...
Monday, February 10, 2025
Girls finally take to swimming!
Signing up for CSC membership proved to be one of the best decisions ever. Girls never liked submerging their bodies into swimming pool but they overcame their fear in the jacuzzi pool at CSC Changi. Now, they can swim independently (adult-accompanied) with a float! They like it so much, they're eager to go every weekend 😂 well, just in time for Yx's swimsafer programme that starts In 2Q this year!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yunnan travel DJ vlog
https://youtu.be/u4nw3ySDIOQ?is=T5vpsa1BJkblHXdg Yunnan DJ travel vlog TJSClub
-
Blur Bee gave me the link to this: http://www.talkingcock.com/html/article.php?sid=1891 . I'll be good and save everyone's trouble o...
-
A soon forgotten sport - void deck soccer Boys around my age would have played void deck soccer in their primary and/or secondary scho...
-
The ability to get kids to warm up to me very easily. I think I can make them stop crying too!
No comments:
Post a Comment