Saturday, November 24, 2007

ME3101 - DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was my first paper of this semester - HR2002. Hmmm... I thot I did okay, but somehow I felt like writing a GP paper. :( That might just kill me. I donoe. *prays hard*

Today is our presentation of our project to our employer APL! It marked the official end of one whole semester's hard work and effort. Yippie yay! And I'm proud to claim that I can see our efforts bearing fruits. Hope to get a good grade for it!!!! =)

Final group pictures of ME3101. Love you guys!

Formal Group Photo 1. All's nice and cool...

Formal Group Photo 2. All's still calm....

Informal Group Photo. HAVOC!!!!!!


Here's Frankenstein Fab and Me. Both of us were having flu today and using up tissue like crazy.


New Generation of HIP HOP KAKIS!!!!!


Irritating Ivan...






















Mr Cold Fish...






















Tartar....






















Mr Jx.





















Looking forward to ME3102 - fabrication and production of a prototype for our design!!!! ^_^

1 comment:

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.