Saturday, August 15, 2009

I wanna go for a holiday!































Maybe I'll go in December!!!

________________________________

Btw, UP is a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious fabulous movie! I love the story line and the heart-warming focus on family and loved ones. And the jokes are fresh and really humurous hahaha! I watched the non 3-d one, and still loved the graphics. From the details to the shadows and outlines, it was fantastic. UP is definitely a must-watch for everyone!

My weekend is really packed with activities, but it's gonna be an enjoyable and enriching one. Saturday I'm gonna learn tchoukball! Whee! It's kinda like non-contact handball. And on Sunday 17 of us MTs gonna help out at SMRT's Family Day. LOOOOONG and tiring day ahead, but I hope that day's atmosphere will be great for everyone!!! The lucky draw prizes are really attractive btw!!!

See ya guys ard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.