Sunday, November 29, 2009

Trip to Marina Barrage

Yesterday, Jx+Hefang, Busy Roys and I somehow managed to meet up for dinner! Been a very, very long time since we last met... think it was the cook-out session at Busy Roy's place! After dinner we bought chocolate ice-blended and strolled back to Jx's house in the breezy cooling night... very very very long time since I dropped by his place. Nostalgia kicked in - reminded me of my slack final year when I would frequent his place. HAHA.

I love my bicycle.

_________________________________________________


It was a lazy, boring Sunday afternoon until suddenly, a spontaneous decision saw my dad, sis and I zoom down to Marina Barrage!

The weather was awesome! Bright sunshine, blue skies and white clouds, and strong inland breeze made the leisurely stroll all the more relaxing and enjoyable. Take a moment to breathe in the air, feel the air beating on my face, makes me feel so great to be alive and kicking. On top of the huge grass patch gathered many groups of friends and families happily playing games, chatting, flying kites, eating sandwiches... that's what I call a SUNDAY!





Seating on cloud nine!!!



After that we brought our dad to City Plaza @ Paya Lebar for ARNOLD'S!!! By far the most awesome fried chicken!!! Yes, I still love KFC and Popeye's, but I tell you, you haven't tried Arnold's. Satisfaction guaranteed, everytime!!!



My dad loved it.

An afternoon super-duperly well spent! Rested well enough this weekend :)

1 comment:

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.