Saturday, May 07, 2011

Am so busy with work recently.

Suddenly my portfolio is transforming to that of collating information, putting them into powerpoint slides, editing the data, printing them out, and on the actual day, I'm a slides controller.

Blurred. I am at a loss as to why I'm spending my hours at work doing such things.

I am moving office to god-damn Woodlands Depot soon. Like next week. Poor soul me.

I am so occupied and bothered by work that I realise that maybe it's a good thing that after a loooong day of work, I do not have to check my phone and report how my day went; nor do I have to remember to ask how her day was. I just trot towards the cinema/beer place and Cheers, friends for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

πŸ‘“

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.