Monday, May 30, 2011

Sundown Marathon - 10km down

HURRAY!!!
















Finished 10km in a time of 1:17:37, but must take into consideration I was like 5-10mins behind the starting pack when the timer started!

Quite happy when I finally dashed through the finishing line cos the last time I ran 10km was back in 2004. My knees felt so sore after that, but it was worth it. I am looking forward to the next 10km already. =D

Anyway, almost wanted to buy 4D today cos:
1) My race tag number = 2137
2) My bag tag number = Q137
3) My finish time = 1:17:37

Like, woahhhhhhhhh...... too much of a coincidence, don't you think??

I saved myself $1...








1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:46 pm

    eh i was there too! didn't see u. can check ur actual timings at the website. :)

    ReplyDelete

πŸ‘“

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.