Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Swedish delight

















My bro is in year 3 of his tertiary studies and has just departed for Sweden for exchange.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


Major regret I didn't do such a thing during my time! Even Asia like Hong Kong, Korea would be exhilarating! Now that makes it two regrets for my tertiary studies :(

But anyway, wishing him all the best for the 5 months he'll be there. He plans to go England to watch a football match, catch Wimbledon games and also up north to take a chance on the Northern Lights. Come back with no regrets, but stay safe, healthy and watchful! He's the youngest child and arguably the most spoilt/pampered la, so I believe this period of independency will help him gain some maturity and soft skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.