Thursday, June 28, 2012

Packing to NZ!




Am unusually cool and efficient at packing for my 2 weeks holiday.

It's kinda strange, considering it is my virgin visit to a foreign land and not during the best of seasons - winter with temperature reaching sub degree. This could be due to various reasons, such as:
  • Numbness due to work - anxiety and excitement have not kicked in yet! My travel mates have expressed the same haha
  • Am bringing an ultra large luggage - I just dump everything in!
  • 80% is winter clothing and I inherited them from my bro who just returned from Europe. Basically the stack of long john's, fleece jackets, pullovers etc are folded nicely and so I (refer to point 2).
  • Seasoned traveller (no way haha)
Seriously I have minimal visualizations of how it is going to be there. I mean, the pictures on google images are picturesque and enchanting, but I have never seen nor touched snow, and neither have I found myself amidst gorgeous mountains ringed with untouched, flawless lands that stretch as far as the horizon, and to be driving, too! To add on, it's going to be the most freezing my low-fat body will experience. So it's gonna be a really fun trip with much excitement, exhilaration and vigour to wake up to everyday!

Gratification begins in 3, 2, 1 days...

___


5 months since the air ticket was purchased and still quite can't believe I.AM.REALLY.GOING !!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.