Tuesday, October 30, 2012

To Tokyo, Tokyo, Tokyo...?

Have discussed with my buddies and decided on April 2013 to embark on a 'only guys' trip. It would be a milestone, a very significant one, probably the last one before any of us commits to marriage - or the decision which Barney Stinson (from How I Met Your Mother) deems as the end of one's life... haha.

So I was checking out affordable air tix and zoomed in on Scoot, double confirmed by skyscanner.com (just discovered how awesome the website is, thanks to facebook and Titus!). More spacious than budget airlines and less pricey at less than S$600 than a full fledged flight, I think we're comfortable forking out that amount for an awesome trip.

What's stopping us is only a confirmation from Busy Roys! I hope this trip will materialize. Why I'm looking forward is because I have minimal idea of what to do in Tokyo, how the city looks like, the places to visit etc. That means low expectations, greater surprises.

What would possibly go wrong with awesome company, heavenly food (sashimiiiiiiii) and a vibrant night scene (or at least that's my impression is from the movie Tokyo Drift haha)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.