Friday, December 21, 2012

December 2012

Is passing by in a flash.

My favourite month is passing by so quickly, I have difficulty slotting in a routine annual dental check-up into my calendar (I am able to claim for dental but the job must be done by this year, you see)! Well, I also found out it's not easy to book a dental appointment. Are dentists so busy? Anyway, I managed to book one on 31st Dec lol, practically the last day available.

Heading to KL this weekend for mangjie's wedding, gonna be celebrated by the whole extended family and I'm sure there's gonna be loads of fun and laughter and photos taken!

______________________________________

Random pic:



























Handmade card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.