Monday, January 07, 2013

Dear diary,

Today I had a great day! I woke up at 10am and mom made 2 delicious half boiled eggs for breakfast! Mom was very elated she handled the temperature of the water and the timing perfectly. Magic Mom prepared a simple but yummy lunch in an hour during which I did some work.

In the afternoon, I surfed net before meeting Celeste and siblings and friends for badminton! It has been 2 years since I played and boy, was I rusty! Nonetheless it was a good workout which made me jump and stretch quite a bit. I must have had 4 bowls (albeit small ones) for dinner as I was too famished after the earlier exhaustion.

Later, I wasted 2 hours of my evening agonizing over Arsenal's draw with Swansea. It's gonna be a busy busy week ahead and I hope I don't mess up the important stuff. Good night!

Weather: fine
By: min hui

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.