Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Gwiyomi

Was at Switch yesterday with girlfriend, Busy Roys, Shaokai, Toeji, Jx and almost got sabo-ed to dance Gwiyomi on stage!

My sadist frens even got the floor cheering my name!

Luckily, I managed to divert the attention away by telling the band, "I'll do a Chinese duet!" However, it was the end of the band's first set, and it was already 11.20pm with a 15 min break till the next set, plus I started to have butterflies in my stomach just imagining myself on stage, so I shoo-ed everyone to go home.

HAHA.

#notdrunkenuff
#miniregret.

______

Apparently, Busy Roys and Shaokai haven't seen Gyiyomi until yesterday! Shaokai exclaimed, "Had I known Gwiyomi was like this, I'd have carried you on stage just now!" Hahaha, hilarious!

For those who are also foreign to Gwiyomi... have fun with the video below :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.