Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Dreaming of my.... office?!

It has been a month

but I feel I can go back to my previous job anytime

and assume all the roles seamlessly.


My phone no longer beeps incessantly with the hourly sms updates

nor the bus breakdown and availability notifications in whatsapp

why so

has the transition been big but underwhelming.


Interesting to wake up recollecting dreams of my office

Ha

Proud I am of the years I toiled in that hot seat

The procedures I set right

The projects I initiated and completed

Welcomed the new buses and thank you very much to the old


I am not revolutionary

but the greatest reward of my contribution and managerial presence

could be as simple as my name being mentioned during coffeeshop talk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.