Thursday, December 24, 2015

Keep calm and keep bloggin'



Tata commented we didn’t change a bit!

That’s music to the ears, haha. But all of us did la, I’m very sure of that! My face used to near flawless, but now laugh lines appear when I ever grimace slightly. /sigh

So after Fab’s wedding banquet I was walking out when I suddenly saw a familiar face that registered in my long term memory – and so did she. We exchanged ‘hi’s. Curiously, both of us know we knew each other from Uni (which is like >6 years ago), but don’t remember how exactly! I asked for her name, hoping it’d aid my recollection, only to have her reply that I bo sim -_-…  Anyway, during our conversation whose main topic was on how fun holidaying in Europe is, she mentioned she read my blog recently and is pretty updated on my new daddy lifestyle. Just before we bade farewell, she asked for my name too… -_-''''

Ahaha. Thanks wor, someone actually complimented my writing! :D

Sometimes I wonder who else follows my blog, other than the few whom I know do... Laughably, even my buddies don't read my blog! Haha. I like to catch up on friends’ blogs too, but frequently updated ones are a couple only (Jingxy, Ivan)… and though Xia-xue’s blog url is still under the ‘favourites’ widget on the right column of my blog, I haven’t been following her since post-nose surgery. 

Perhaps with the modern convenience and accessibility of fb and instagram, ranting or sharing interesting reads/photos have taken over the desire to pen down one's thoughts in a blog. But I prefer blogging leh... find it more personal and expressive? Blogspot's archive and labels functions make it easier to search your previous posts, too. I have this dream that when I am retired and old, I will make myself comfortable on the porch/balcony overlooking calm scenery (e.g. beach, sea, greenery, padi field, mountain valley), sipping tea and reminisce my blog posts, diaries I penned when I was in primary school, and other childish stuff currently collecting dust inside my drawers. That's the reason why I'm stubborn on keeping them, my dear wifey, HAHA. 

Keep calm and keep blogging ya!

--------------

Editor's input: Oh, but I did kpo selectively on XiaX's blog, specifically about the alleged defaming of a fellow blogger and the distasteful stinktel marketing saga in 2014? That was a real eye-opener.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.