Thursday, December 22, 2016

HE'S FREAKIN' DONE IT!!!

To be featured on multiple newspapers...




AND ON SGAG...


And even on newspapers across the causeway!!

Mr Carlsberg lived up to his name. A worthy and deserving winner! Am glad to be able to witness that epic moment which changed his life!

Classic interview answers from the man who became $20k richer after 4 hours:

"This beer is not the same golden yellow like any other beer is. Carlsberg is 169 years of beer, refined over many decades and regions."

"If I were Jacey Jacobson, I would market my beer as such: 'You are not just drinking beer. You are drinking a work of art and science.'"

"How I would say my wedding vow to a bottle of Carlsberg: 'I promise not to leave you, until the last drop is done.'"


And to top up the epic experience with a cheesy cheer (composed by who else other than yours truly):

Royston Lim
Lim lim lim
If it's Carlsberg
Must be him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.