Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Acc

ST; 18 Jan


Undoubtedly one of the more notable events that happened during my stint, this episode has finally seen the end of the tunnel. I hardly touch the newspapers these days and it was fateful this article was published on that one day I took MC and therefore had the time to read the newspapers at my parents’ home. 

So the bus driver was acquitted, judge decided that the evidence against him was inadequate and not conclusive that the driver was at fault. I remembered back in 2013 the sensitivity of investigation my team and I conducted on the bus. Every touch required permission from and scrutinization by the watchful eyes of the authorities. The team put in our best men and effort to satisfy the requests of the authorities. 

This unfortunate incident was one that nobody wished for and I hope this verdict gives closure to the deceased's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.