Thursday, June 08, 2017

My stocks journey (ultra depressing)

Back in 2015 when news got out that former $MRT CEO, Ms $aw PH, joined Auric Pacific, I almost immediately bought 2 lots of the latter's shares. Having more than 9 years of proven commercial success and having personally seen her working/management style, I had no qualms she would bring nothing but success to any private company. AP's share price was hovering at about 83 cents at that time. True enough, not long after, ST published that the stocks had risen about 50 cents to ~$1.31 in a matter of months. Fast forward 2 years later March 2017, Auric Pacific was delisted at $1.65/share. In between I had bought a couple of lots more and thus made not much, but a substantial (by my own standards) profit from there. =D

----------------

I have a habit of updating my financial portfolio every few months, you know, to keep tabs on my cash savings account, my CPF summary, insurance products and stocks etc.

Today I was updating it and realised that AP is the only profitable share I have made since setting up my POEM$ account in 2010. Not said is a realized loss of a few hundreds in Golden Agri, Eu Yan Sang and Federal. And unfortunately I am still holding on to paper losses in:

Noble Group
Sabana REIT
Singtel
Starhub
M1
HPH Trust
Sembcorp Marine

......amounting to thousands! T_T


Cui max!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The overseas shirt

I'm not sure about you, but I have a few tops that I categorised as "overseas shirts". That means I wear them only when I go f...