Monday, January 14, 2019

Genting Dream Cruise

4D3N cruise, 6-9 Jan with my in-laws. Yup yup, same itinerary as Xiaxue's (I don't follow her but my sis-in-law saw her on board).
Alighted at Penang and Langkawi ports.

How did it go?

If I'm paid to blog I could do a comprehensive review of Genting Dream Cruise c/w beautifully edited photos, and perhaps top it up with a comparison with Royal Carribean's in various aspects such as:

Checking in and boarding -
Food -
Room -
Price -
Entertainment -
Kids-friendly-o-meter -

..... but unfortunately I'm not a influenza so I'll just let a photo collage (done in under 2 mins using a free Android app) do the talking =P



But if you happen to come across this post and still want to know how awesome GD cruise, or how it fares against its competitor, just buzz me and/or leave a comment, whatever. I'll be more than happy to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The overseas shirt

I'm not sure about you, but I have a few tops that I categorised as "overseas shirts". That means I wear them only when I go f...