Thursday, April 11, 2019

LO again lo...

Surprised to be involved as LO (again) this year. Out of 6 from my Div, I was the only one who's served as LO before. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the experience and camaraderie!

We would be running from place to place doing ushering, opening of doors and leading them to washrooms/smoking corners... rush to wait and wait to rush.... complain about the poorly organised logistics and transport arrangements...
But every time we are needed, every time we appeared in front of our delegates, we made sure we put on a smile and be the best hosts possible for our organisation. No one ever said he/she hated this job. The team spirit was observable and admirable.

One Voice!








Despite having little sleep, I woke up in the mornings feeling energized and excited... and I realised how boring my usual work is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.