Monday, January 11, 2021

Yx left her books lying around

This happened a couple of weeks ago:

Yx was on the sofa watching her fav Peppa Pig on tv. She has a habit of stacking books on the sofa and wouldn't touch them until forever, explaining she's leaving them there for reading later. So it happened again this time. I sighed, sat down beside her and asked,

"Can you not put your books on the sofa?"

Distracted by the tv, of course Yx was, so there came only silence.

"How many times must I say?" I followed, in a bid to nudge her response.

Still no reply from Yx.

So this time I raised my volume abit, just to make sure she can hear me, "Can you answer me?"

Yx heard my presence this time. Okay good, I thought. She replied, "Err err.... two times."

-----
Did u get it? Lol. I was so tickled by her answer I related what happened to wifey. Her response was, "huh why did she say that?" Lololololol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticker cupboard

I found the usually restless Ye quietly sitting in front of the "sticker cupboard" one morning...