Wednesday, February 17, 2021

HDB to condo is an upgrade???

In status and facilities, perhaps; but everything else is a downgrade!

Reasons why:

1) located in an ulu and yet to develop region
2) would anyone be comfortable with what your neighbours can view through your balcony? You can see their living room means they can see equally well. Yes, the nose digging, your kids and the propping of your feet against the wall, all of them.
3) bedrooms and kitchen are typically smaller than hdb. 

And you still believe your standard of living is an "upgrade"? That's what the developers want you to believe, of course! 

If I ever move to a condo I'll be sure not to be compromise my privacy my view my roomy interior!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dealing with a high ego teammate

Who thinks she's the best and never in the wrong. You are really living up to your reputation!