Sunday, February 07, 2021

Netflix shows I watched in 2020

I really, really invested alot of time on Netflix in 2020. Okay, to use "invest" is arguable as it would mean I gained something out of it; I'll rephrase and say that I depended much on Netflix to unwind in 2020. Almost every night, I found myself glued to Netflix on TV. 

In the early part of the year when babywye was still oblivious to her environment, at night I was able to watch shows whilst carrying her to sleep. Later on, as she developed and learnt that TV with its flickering lights and distracting sounds = entertainment, I could no longer do that, so I could only watch after she's fallen asleep and in the cot. Which means I only couched damn late (maybe 11.30pm thereabouts). Which means I also slept damn late. To make matters worse, Netflix shows are so addictive, geez! Episode after episode. Luckily for wfh, I could afford 30-45 mins more sleep the next morning haha...

Minus movies and some series that I watched a few episodes but didn't like (e.g. Suits, Brooklyn 911), here's the series I watched in 2020!

Would take up too much time to give my review for each and every one of them; so I'm gonna categorise them into three groups:

1) DAMN GOOD MUST WATCH!






2) NOT BAD, has a good storyline and rather captivating:

I was really surprised by myself that I finished all 50 episodes, despite the novice dubbing and then budget cast of actors and calefares. But it was really enthralling, the fight scenes and the build up to the climax and twists. It turned out to be one of the most viewed series in HK. 


Queen Gambit

Enthralled and captivated by the lead's acting.







3) Not rubbish, can watch if you've run out of shows:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.