Monday, September 27, 2021

What Wye2 said about salmon

Was having our family lunch at home that day and I did feeding duty. Lunch for wye2 was salmon porridge and since she doesn't have salmon often, I took the moment to point out to her what salmon is.

"See this orange piece? It's salmon, it's a fish. Do you know?"

Ye looked up at me and replied "mmm" (meaning yes). Surprised, I probed, oh u know what is salmon? 

She replied, "Wiggles.”

"Wiggles? Did they sing a song about salmon?"

She answered me with a jingle, "Salmon says..."

I almost fell off my chair when I linked the songs together. "You mean 'Simon Says'!!" 

Yx was listening to our convo too and all 3 of us broke into a laugh! Rofl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...