Friday, November 26, 2021

A taste of new normal


Feel abit happier and more relaxed today. It could be because it was Friday, or because I'm on block leave next week; but I think my mood is lighter because I am beginning to see signs of life resuming back to normal?

- Dined in with my parents and sis at Tsui Wah Jewel
- Did some work in the privacy of my office cubicle where I could focus
- Did some quick shopping because there were some really fantastic black Friday sales going on
- Also, looking forward to 5v5 futsal two weeks later!
- Feeling Xmasy in advance?

Despite the positive signs, I know I shouldn't be too gleeful yet... We've been here before, this Phase 2 (even Phase 3) only to be jerked back abruptly by COVID clusters and exponential spread... And today news reported the discovery of a new African variant... Sigh. We should refrain from mingling extensively but some social interaction and resumption of normal activities (though limited) is a much needed respite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.