Thursday, February 23, 2023

My girls made me a flower pot

31.1.23 - I came home from work and the girls giggled, asked me to close my eyes and pulled me to a corner. "You can open your eyes now!" They chirped and handed me this - a plastic tub wrapped in pink paper decorated with their drawings and scribbles. Accompanied by a hand-written card. 

They explained that my many plants were in need of a flower pot, and so they made me one. Apparently they made this all by themselves including painstakingly wrapping and gluing the pink paper around the tub.

This flower pot most probably won't find itself sitting on my garden rack, but it most definitely found its way to my heart 💓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.