Tuesday, January 16, 2024

So I guess... this was it. =(

Officially moved out of my Executive Apartment-sized cubicle, as part of the HQ-wide office transformation...😢


So much memories... say bye to high partitions and luxurious amount of storage space...


Behind these partitions I found solace and privacy to focus hard on my work. After a discussion I would plonk into my chair and start typing furiously. When I needed mental space I would lean back and gaze at the ceiling. My cubby and I also shared plenty of private moments such as:

- Completion of my 'Eiffel Tower' artwork
- Research of overseas travel itineraries 😉
- After lunch siesta
- Played the ukulele
- Polished my work shoes
- Changed into and out of gym attire
- Experimented and perfected soft boiled eggs, complete with pepper and soya
- Backed up photos onto my HDD
- It was simply a quiet space for me to do my own things without the worry and/or pressure of being 'watched'.

Felt so reluctant to shift out, knowing that firstly I lose the privacy I enjoyed for the past 9 years and secondly I don't find the new office that ideal as a working environment. But no choice right... just have to adapt lor haiz...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.