Friday, October 05, 2007

A few months back!

A lil recap of a few months ago, before I embarked on my most enjoyable journey in my life so far, to USA.

I told you guys I wanted to eat alot of food before I leave rite? HAHA!

One fine day near Bedok 85, this very interesting structure caught my eye!


It's a freaking playground! For kids! Wonder how kids these days play?????? Cos the Government is now stressing on creative minds, thinking out-of-the-box and thinking soldiers?? LOL.

Missed those days when OUR playgrounds were filled with sand. And I believe you guys still remember the dragon shaped playground rite! HAHA! I always had this phobia that my foot would fall thro the gaps.



Anyways, by far I think the best char kway teow in Singapore. Opposite Temasek JC!!! Be prepared to wait for >20mins!!!!



Sinful - big chunks of pork lard. But I loveeeeee it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.