Monday, October 01, 2007

Living in a computer simulation?

Mai-Hum Marilyn gave me a link to the following document...

http://www.simulation-argument.com/computer.pdf

Yes! Very thought intriguing! Might we be existing in a computer simulation created by advanced technology?? Makes alot of sense to me.

______________________________________________________

On another note...I still miss dear USA alot... Haiz. Those everyday memories are still very fresh in my mind... it's almost like I can just open the door, go out and run about in the lush grass-scape under the big blue sky... :(

Here are some miscellaneous pics taken in my room at Rhoads Hall.



My lifeguard Kit! The blue windbreaker suit was super comfy esp during cold weather/rainy days... :)













Poor shoes I had to cry and dispose of them... Thanks for serving me so well! The sandals was hurt, so I put a plaster to it. The slippers cost USD1 at Dollar Tree and were generally good...



My cupboard and table!! Aww.. miss that room.. :(


My food storage compartment. HAHA. The Swiss Cakes are for breakfast while the rest are for dinner. Always spoiled for choices! (though all are microwaved food lol)


Chips which we munched on during road trips. Lays was a very popular snack amongst the Singaporeans... leave them out in the open, it'd be gone within minutes... especially if ur door is open!


My dear precious super durable and long lasting tupperware which lasted me throughout the 3 months. Bought for USD1 at Dollar Tree on our 2nd day. Served me 3 meals EVERYDAY!!! I think 1mm of plastic must have been washed out liao LOL. And plastic cutlery kop-ed from elsewhere. =X The yellowish stain is from our 1st cooked meal in USA... Jambalaya Rice. Deep memories.


Our refrigerator, almost empty cos clearing it out already. Pepsi is at 25c a can. Beer is also VERY cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.