Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Presenting a quiz!

A day ago our ME3101 design group went down to our employer APL to do a presentation. First time all of us were clad in formal wear.


Woot! looking great!! =)

But the occassion called upon me to start stocking up for my VIP next semester liao. I have ZERO formal shirts, zero formal pants and zero formal shoes.

____________________________________________

Long time since I last came up with a quiz! My brain's frosted for the time being, so here's a question I saw on "Mind Your Body" from today's Straits Times.
























It's not a lame one... proper English expression. 4 words.

1 comment:

  1. wahaha Tata looks so funny!

    ok lah, nv see her dress like that.

    ReplyDelete

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.