Sunday, December 30, 2007

Holidays fun fun fun!

WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!

I'm loving the holidays so much!!!!!!! Feel so carefree... can go out, watch movies, or play games, play mahjong, use the computer, watch tv, watch Heroes and Prisonbreak, AND NOT FEEL GUILTY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely Shiokanaden!!!!

So, hmmm. After I came back from the Shanghai Knights, I have been going out everyday meeting friends from all circles. A few days ago, I met up with a few friends I was fortunate enough to know during my work stint in the USA. 2 of them actually came over from KL!!

Cheng Cheng and Chong Kean, the couple from M'sia. They're a crappy funny bunch of guys. I was appointed the task of organising the day for them. Lol. So I booked a games session at Settlers. Believe it or not, it was also my first time at this! We played quite a number of games which I failed to win at any. Grrrr. Anyways, the student package is very cheap! 2-6pm, only for $10 including a main course and free flow of drinks!!!


Later, I brought them to Geylang for dinner! I felt abit weird leading the way through Singapore's most well known streets. LOL. I introduced them to the famous beef kway teow, oyster omelette and bbq stingray. I'm glad they enjoyed it! =)


We then met up with another friend Apple (whom, so coincidentally, is called Hong Huifang!!) at Hooters. Cheng and Kean came all the way here to eat their Buffalo Wings! But it was disappointing, we all agreed KFC tasted better.

I thot Hooters was a nice place to chill out. Good river view, nice breeze, comfortable and clean. Though it'd have helped if the short orange tight shorts were not donned on people with thunder thighs and bumbersome bums.

It was great meeting them and hanging out with them. Will visit them at KL one day!!!!!!!!
________________________________________________________


Today, I met up with friends from secondary school. We went to the newly renovated Kallang Leisure Mall. Haven't been there for years, but the interior definitely looked different. It's now very spacious with alot of eateries and entertainment. We tried out the yoghurt at Yogoru, I think it's quite nice!

Had a great few hours together catching up with one another. Hopefully many more to come in the years ahead! =)
______________________________________________________

By the way, people are all watching Prison Break, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Heroes... I haven't been following them cos I know if I watched, I'll be so darned addicted to them. Now that it's the holidays, I've finished watching Prison Break Season 1! On DVDs which we bought at RMB5 = SGD1 per disc. Wha piang, every episode is so exhilirating and makes u wanna keep watching la! Hence I wanted to follow up on Season 2 but discovered I left the disc in Shanghai. -_-"

So I started on Heroes!! WAkakaka. On episode 6 now. My favourite character is Hiro Nakamura, he's cute LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.