Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!!!!

Here's wishing everyone a very fruitful and happy 2008! =) May happier days lie ahead!

On 31st Dec, courtesy of Frankenstein Fab, Jx and I were honoured guests for the tv filming of a new food show!


No idea what the tv show is about yet. But all we know is that we, together with 28 other guests, are the jury for the dishes from a hawker stall at Golden Mile Food Centre.


Here's the stall at B1-50. The chef will cook up bbq pork ribs and seafood pasta for everyone to sample, and later vote.
























The poster for the jury panel!
























The hosts Kym Ng and Quan Yifeng interviewing the chef. I must say it's my first time up close and personal with both artistes, and the latter didn't really impress me with her "Oh, you're only nobody, quit looking at me" airrrrrr. Anyways, not that I was going ooh ga ga over them!


After the first dish of pork ribs, here were my comments for the dish! Decorated with the bones and bbq sauce. The hosts were amused by it and interviewed me! LOL! I wasn't nervous or excited, I just hope I'll look natural. :S

And I took a photo with both pretty ladies.

The whole filming took about 3 hours. They would be filming another 2 vendors at Haig Road and Geylang next week. Anyone interested? =)

_________________________________________________

Later that night, Jx and me cycled to Downtown East for COUNTDOWN PARTY!!!!! Sorry to digress, but it was really super nice to cycle in the cool breeze at night! Anyways, pity we reached abit too late, there was only half an hour left before midnight. The place was super crowded with people!

When we entered the GIGANTIC tent where the party was held, Miss Beautiful Wok aka Jocie Guo Mei Mei was performing!



























HAHAHHAA. She sang a couple of songs and interacted with the audience quite well.

Pretty soon it was 25 secs till midnight and everyone was so hyped up.

5,
4,
3,
2,
1,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Similar to last year, hundreds of balloons came flying down from the roof of the tent and they played "Auld Lang Syne" and all danced and sang along to it. LALALALA!!!

Once again, Happy New Year to all peeps! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.