Sunday, July 13, 2008

Updates!

I know over the week, you guys have always come to this webpage... only to close the window disappointedly, because I haven't been updating! HAHAHA sorry guys, my life has been mundane. It's wake up-work-lunch-work-home-dinner-relax-sleep-wake up. BLAH! And the things I see all day are the sun and cranes and machinery and rigs and forklifts and more cranes, more machinery, more rigs...

LOL. anyways, have been shifting abit recently! this weekend we moved much of our stuffs like clothes and utensils and cutlery and cloths etc to our new house, so now our new house is very much stay-able!!! I can choose which home to return to!! HAHA, as if it's of big deal; both houses are at Tampines. One thought deep in my heart - I'll sure miss my Tampines Court home. Have been here for close to 19 years. *sigh*

Made a trip down to Courts at Tampines and came across this:



ULTRA CUTE!!!! HAHAHA!!! When I have my own car, I'll put on 'clothes' for my car seats too. And I'll decorate the interior and make my car like my second home. And put in nice music cds for long rides! hahaha.

Have I told you guys that now I share my bedroom with my brother? After shifting, I'll have a room to myself. SUPER WHOOPIE WHEE!!! (not that my brother is stinky and dirty and noisy, but cos it belongs to me!) I designed 90% of my new room! From the overall layout to the wardrobe and desk designs; interior and exterior, to the colours of my walls, to the laminated flooring to where to place sockets and lights to colour of curtains and blinds to everything else!!! And I love the end result very much.

But my new room still has room for more things!!!

Hmm.... list of house-warming gifts!!! (Heh heh heh!)

1) bedside table
2) hi-fi set
3) table lamp (has to give out orange light)
4) car models or dragonball figurines for display
5) chair
6) rug/mat for the chair!
7) you could sugggest!!!!

HAHAHA. Not that I'd be having a housewarming party though. The above are just some items which I'd be looking out for. SHOPPING!!!!! ^_^ I do like shopping once in a while.

On a side note, it sure feels much better to be spending my own hard-earned money. :)

Transport company will be shifting the big items and boxes to our new house this saturday. I'll be taking pics of my Tampines Court house.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.