Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend 11

11 weeks of internship has passed! I wouldn't say it passed by in a flash, because it really didn't.

Due to the mundane working life, I would need time to recollect my blogging ability, so please pardon this boring post (again)!

Anyway, Jx, Busy Roys and me went down to Wild Wild Wet on the saturday afternoon! Disappointed to say, the place wasn't wild at all. The attractions inside are like scaled down by 50% of those at Kings Dominion, in terms of size and thrill. Hmm, even if disregarding the comparison, we were rather bored of the place within 2 hours... We spent most of the time at Shiok River, floating around and talking cock. Lol. But the Shiok River is quite fun! Got mini waves one!

The lifeguards working there certainly reminded us of ourselves last year. Similar red shorts and white top! But they weren't as professional as compared to lifeguards in KD; we needed to be super vigilant of the waters at all times. And we had to do that by standing/sitting in ready position grabbing the tubes at all times, watching the waters from left-right, top-bottom in figure-of-8 method, and be ever aware of Vigilance Awareness Tests any time! By that it means our supervisors could pretend to be struggling or placing dummies inside our waters, and we had to 'save' them quickly...

Hmm anyways after that my family and I had a bbq at downtown east chalet! I organised it because I was entitled to a free chalet stay, as one of the prizes from the Food-eating competition Busy Roys and I won last year. (To recap the interesting entry, please click here!!!) It was a major family affair and all of us were involved in preparation. :) It was actually my dad's first time at a chalet! We invited our family friends as well, and all of us had a wonderful time. :) Pictures will be up soon. :)

E!hub is one of my favourite places now. It's the mall at Downtown East, with the ferris wheel behind the glass panels? I like the place because of the arcade lol. because it has my favourite driving game!!! But anyways, that day I decided to try my hand at ufo catcher!!!


LOOK!!!! ALL Dragonball characters so cuteeeeeee!!!! ALL yearning for me to bring them home!!!! I love Dragonball!!!!

$1 for a try...
























YAY!! TADAAAAA!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!

It dropped down so gracefully at my first attempt!!! His name is Bo2 Bo2. :D

Holding Bobo in one hand, I could decipher from its eyes that it wanted company... So I decided to catch another!



SEE all the cutesies!!!



Down dropped Goku. :D

WHEEEEEE!!!! ^_^

______________________________________________________

This week is my final week at Keppel FELS! I agree with Irritating Ivan that internship has made me cherish study life! I won't grumble when I have to go school anymore! I won't !@#% at assignments and tests! I really love studying!! T_T

Looking forward to Engin O-week! Together wif Irritating Ivan, Jx and I, we are the Lao Kok Kok councillors... YA LAR YA LAR!! FINAL YEAR LIAO LAR!!! HAPPY?!

T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.