Monday, October 27, 2008

early xmas gift from my tuition kid

Went to school today. It's Deepavali. For project meeting. How committed ain't we! :D

Tomorrow is our 50% group project presentation and report submission. Wish us luck! :)

______________________________________________________

Couple of weeks ago my tuition kid came over my place for tuition.

As he sat down, he said, "I have an early Christmas present for you!"

So sweet and nice of him hor!

So I asked, "What is it?"

From his right pocket, he toook out this.
























It's an egg, wrapped in masking tape.

Shouldn't it be an Easter present instead?! Haha. So it was a hard boiled egg. Anyway later he explained that it was left-over breakfast that he couldn't finish. -_-"

BUT WHY masking tape right?!

He said he found masking tape in the car on the way to my place, so he just wrapped the egg with it.

He's always so full of crap. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.