Saturday, October 25, 2008

VS - Case Closed



Finally, after weeks of hard work. Victoria's Secret Case closed! Pity it's only 10%.

Anyway, after the presentation, my group mates all suggested taking a group photo outside the tutorial room.

So 5 of them sat down on the bench ready to pose, while I took Lip's camera and was looking for passer-bys to help us take!

On my right, walked a girl. I approached her.

"Hi, can you help me take a photo?"

Girl, quickening her pace and waving me away shyly, "No thanks."

......... -_-"

HUH?! Whoever says 'no thanks' to decline taking a photo?! I gave a bewildered look to my group members and they were also giggling at her reply.

ANYWAY!
Then I approached a guy about to walk past.

"Hi, can you help me take a picture?"

Guy, didn't even take a look at me, "No, rushing for lesson."

.......... -_-"

I tell you, this is like the FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE, that I got turned down not once, but TWICE! JUST REQUESTING FOR HELP TO TAKE A PHOTO!

....... -_-"

Last straw. I approached the next girl about to walk past.

"HI, ARE YOU RUSHING FOR TIME?"

Girl, quickening her pace, "Ya."

....... -_-"

Unbelievable. I swear I don't resemble Shrek or Hunchback of Notre Dame. My group members were baffled as well. One of the girls Zhiying stood up, took the camera from me, and she approached the next guy passerby.

The guy agreed.

......... -_-"

So picture taken.


We analysed why I got turned down not once, not twice, but THRICE.

Reasoning: With what I was wearing, we guessed they must have thought I was selling insurance or sth.

..... -_-" What an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.