Friday, November 28, 2008

Of FIVE GUYS!

BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Cannot study. :(

Random.

The WAT gang and I will definitely have tried FIVE GUYS in the States. It's so good, I tell you. If you think Carls Jr is good, Five Guys is FANTABULOUS.

They're famous for their burgers and fries. In fact, they are the only things which appear on their menu.


http://www.fiveguys.com/home.aspx

Very hungry now.

And as what is stated on their menu, they have 15 FREE toppings for u to choose from. I always asked for more onions and mushrooms. WAHHHHHH HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

This was my first Five Guys burger. Seee how thickly packed and juicy and crunchy and satiable the burger looks?!



Then the FRIES!!! OMG.



Wha... HUNGRY... You can have a choice of Five Guys style or Cajun, both are absolutely... ( fill in your own adjectives of 'fantabulous' )

SLURPS SLURP. I'm going to write in to Five Guys now.

4 comments:

  1. 5 guys sounds.... gay :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:33 pm

    LOL!

    hmm. does an even or odd number affect the PLAY? =P

    -me and myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, it's the proportion of male to female.

    it's 5:0, what a landslide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:59 am

    HAHAHA. 5:0 leh, where got mountains to landslide?

    -me and myself

    ReplyDelete

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.