Monday, November 24, 2008

WAT seen on Google Earth

I didn't know Google Earth is so cool!!!!!!!!!

I thot it could only give me aerial view of places! But there was more to it! It allowed me to view photo shots of ON THE GROUND SHOTS, 3D, and ROTATABLE!!!

It made me miss USA more, but at the same time, while playing ard with the ground shots, I felt as though I was standing on the streets :)

Here's how cool it is:

EXAMPLE 1:

Pic of us at Byrd Theatre, Richmond, Virginia.























Screen shot from Google Earth.


____________________________________________________

EXAMPLE 2:

Pic of us waiting for bus at West Broad Street, Richmond.


Same place, screenshot.



ULTRA COOL. =)

Last but not least, a pic of the huge carpark opposite our accomodation for the first 2 weeks... lots of memories occured here... I know everyone who went for WAT with me will know.

3 comments:

  1. that's google streetview. They are making the singapore version now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:23 am

    yeah. very cool! i like it. btw how do they make it? they ask ppl to take photos along the roads issit?

    -me and myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they use a car with a special camera mounted on top, then the car just travel along the road and the camera record lor.

    Some people spotted that car with google logo and the camera in singapore.

    ReplyDelete

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.