Thursday, November 06, 2008

My New Love

Think I shall break the news to you guys now.

Other than my first wife Blur Bee, I have a second and third wife!

Long story la... aAlthough my third wife spends more time with me, I can do alot more stuffs with my second wife. In fact, my second wife often accompanies me into late nights. She takes care of my stuffs safe and sound... I know I can always depend on her.

However, that's not saying I love my third wife less. She's very pretty , and very sociable too. And she never fails to keep me informed. I depend on her for everything else when I'm out...

.
.
.
.

Introducing my loves...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2nd wife.... KELLY!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And 3rd wifey! Married 3rd Nov 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.