Saturday, December 20, 2008

Twuai Lite and Prata Plight

At KL I had tried so hard to convince my cousins that I do not like to watch love stories. I succeeded.

But somehow today I lost the battle to Blur Bee. HAI!

Anyways, ya lor I watched twuai lite just now at TM.

Seriously, look at the poster.
























Black background, 2 persons. Simplistic. Unimaginative. How nice can the movie be?!

But in the end ok it was not bad, maybe becos my expectations were VERY low to begin with. Lucky there were fighting scenes to increase the atmosphere abit. It's a very light movie, easily understood, couple of pretty faces...

Oh have I said it's a love story between vampire and a human? I was expecting some fangs and wings and stuff but what they showed was only..... disappointingly/queersome shimmery skin.

WTH????????

After twaui laight, I think I still very much prefer VAN HELSING! One of my best movies.

After midnight Blur Bee's brother brought us to Mr. Prata shop at Tampines 400+ there! Kudos to him for introducing this place, gosh I have never heard of it before! It's 24 hour prata shop guys!!! Especially good to Tampinesians where 24hr prata is hard to find.

I had plaster prata and onion prata. The onion pieces were generous and not overcooked and crunchy and goes superb with the curry. The egg on the plaster was not too well done, very nicely done and smooth.

In my opinion the place serves quite cheap food (plain for 80cents). Very huge variety of food too, from goreng to thosai to rojak to nasi. However the quality of food not very good la, too salty the dough. Curry very normal. But since it's near and cheap, it's a recommendable place to satisfy ur craving.

While at KL, I learnt so much about their prata places. Their supper hang outs are called 'mamak', and they have different names to their prata! Firstly they don't have plaster. But check out the below:



It's named Paper Prata, it's super long it needs to be balanced on three plates! I didn't have the chance to try it but every table seemed to be ordering it.

They also have Condominium Prata. HAHAHA! so interesting how a piece of dough can turn out to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.