Tuesday, December 16, 2008

my 24th celebrationSSSS =)

I'm feel very blissful and happy for my circle of family and friends. :)

They made my 24th birthday a very special and memorable one. My 24th was by far celebrated the most number of times. Very happy :)

10th Dec, with my relatives and cousins at my gu gu's house! I completely wasn't aware of the surprise, very happy!



Then on 14th Dec, me and my USA clique went for a very very shiok karaoke session at TopOne Ktv at Bugis! Very splendid place with nice atmosphere and good songs and free flow drinks only $20 nett for as much as 7 hours!!! After that we went to my favourite steamboat place, Zhen Fa Live Seafood at Novena. I love that place for its affordability and fantastic variety and quality of food!



15th Dec is my actual 24th bdae! Unfortunately I had to go school to do my FYP! (*Bashes tables and chairs) But I was highly surprised when Jx came into my lab, bluffed me to go out, then from a turn, my ME clique popped out with a beautiful cake and bdae songs. :)



Later on the same day, my 2 bestest buddies came over for a dinner together with my family. My mom specially prepared my fav chicken wings and steamed big prawns and baked a cheese cake too!! I enjoyed the night :)



I HEART all my family and relatives and friends for the efforts, surprises and fun and joy and memories. :) Thanks a million, sincere thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.