Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008, Welcome 2009

2008 is gonna be over, in like a few hours time.

I felt that this year passed by exceptionally quick. It only felt like a few months ago that Jx and I cycled to Downtown East for the new year countdown!

Feel like reflecting over what I have done or achieved over 2008 before the next year arrives.






Well... Nothing much. -_-

Ok, I'll try again.

1) ME3102 module taught me how to source for materials, and see for myself the steel industry at Pioneer Road.
2) I attended many interviews of all sorts - including one to one, many to one, with Chairman of Keppel o&M, and even over an informal lunch! Learnt SOOOOOO much from all of them eg, how to conduct myself, body language, articulation skills etc.
3) Gave tuition on a weekly basis, learnt how to better plan and manage time. And felt that I was contributing to something, at the same time earn some cash to spend!
4) Helped out at a Tmsco concert, made many friends!
5) Internship at Keppel FELS, learnt and saw and experienced many valuable lessons outside of books. Made alot of friends and contacts along the way.
6) Increased stability of my honours class.
7) Maintained good relationship with family, bee, cousins, and friends from many circles :)

Will be heading to Downtown East for countdown again later tonight with Jx! Anyone who will be in the vicinity and wanna join us, gimme a call!!!

See you guys next year!!!!

Wishing all of us good health, good wealth, and rich happiness!!

1 comment:

  1. wah... so many things..

    anyway happy new Ear!

    ReplyDelete

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.