Friday, February 20, 2009

Bike 2 Bite

Finally!!! One of my dreams to be fulfilled during my University career... is to go NIGHT CYCLING!!!

Jio-ed Irritating Ivan and Jx along this event organised by NUSRovers Club. The theme is "Bike 2 Bite". Thus participants will cycle to famous supper places and enjoy food before taking off to the next destination. Sounds fun! Double love for me. I used to think Man's greatest invention no. 1 was the mobile phone, followed by the bicycle. LOL. Oops I digressed!

Our route:



It's happening Friday night. Hope to meet with good weather, good road conditions and good company and good food! What should I bring along?! Light stick, camera, water bottle... EXCITED EXCITED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...